How are lost profit losses calculated
All of our stock products (this is over 95% of our product range) are usually delivered within 2–3 working days. Thanks to our innovative quality products and our optimal price-performance ratio, we are one of the leading companies in the field of fire protection.
With the following terms and conditions we have established a good relationship with our customers.
Scope and scope
These general terms and conditions apply to all supplies and services provided by K.A. Blöchliger AG (hereinafter K.A.B.). Deviations, in particular the adoption of the buyer's own general terms and conditions, etc. are only legally effective if they are approved by K.A.B. be confirmed in writing.
These general terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted and accepted by the customer, provided that K.A.B. pointed this out when concluding the contract.
Warranty and liability
If the delivered components, assemblies or products are further processed, changed, assembled or put into operation by the operator, the customer is responsible for guaranteeing the expected functional properties of the product.
K.A.B. is not liable for damage that is due to unsuitable, improper or improper use (e.g. connection of KAB components with a product from another manufacturer) or due to non-observance of installation, operating or maintenance instructions by the customer or third parties, and also not for loss of profit, damage due to operational disruptions or claims by third parties.
K.A.B. is liable, as far as legally permissible, only in the event of willful intent and gross negligence and is not liable for actions and omissions that are attributable to auxiliary persons.
The delivery time for stock products is two to three working days. The more precise the details of your order, the faster we can approve your shipment for dispatch. Delivery All goods are delivered from stock. You will only be billed for the shipping costs incurred. If the agreed delivery dates are not kept by the customer (e.g. for construction objects), the delivery is returned to the supplier's headquarters. New deliveries as well as the additional work incurred will be invoiced.
Custom-made products cannot be taken back unless they have been approved by K.A.B. has been proven to have been produced incorrectly. Returns of standard products can only be accepted within eight days, provided that we receive them in perfect condition. Retention of title The goods remain the property of K.A.B. until they have been paid for in full. (ZGB Art. 715).
Wet fire extinguishers: 2 years Extinguishing systems: 2 years Smoke and heat extraction systems: 2 years Hand fire extinguishers: 5 years for apparatus, 3 years for filling The guarantee covers all defective parts. Advance recycling share An additional 2% advance recycling share is calculated on top of the maintenance costs. The advanced recycling components replace the disposal costs for the fire extinguisher at the end of the service life.
The disposal of the Halon extinguishing agent is calculated according to the expenditure. VAT VAT is generally owed in addition. The rate always applies which is 30 days net at the time of delivery or payment terms
We reserve the right to make technical changes to all products.
Place of jurisdiction
We look forward to counting you among our satisfied customers!
Download terms and conditions as PDF.
- What did the Yuan Dynasty do
- People use less perfume these days
- Why don't Hollywood films have Indian premieres
- What can a business website be about
- Why does fear sometimes cause physical illness
- Who won the Champions League 2018 19
- What are the most successful young democracies
- What are the characteristics of clay soil
- What is the best Indian desert
- What is RFD disease
- What's your experience with crossdressers
- What is x if 15x 30 90
- Why do head scratches feel so good
- Where do you buy real military surplus
- Should the phalloplasty be insured
- How color affects search engine optimization
- Go to court for immigration lawyers
- What are the side effects of Shatavari
- How do I start learning Java basics
- Can we define the relative speed
- Are MadBarz workouts viewed as conditioning training
- Which book moved you emotionally and why
- Where can I buy cowhide leather
- 3D printing is kind to the environment